Charles Drawdy <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:09:15 -0400
Hi!My company has been running a "alert' listserv on our Red Hat Linux using the mailman program. It is not user-friendly and I want to expand to include other types of lists for the company. We purchased Listserv from LSoft and it seems to be up and running just fine. There is one small problem. To subscribe or unsubscribe, a user must send a request to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] We have some hardcopy documentation that has the old name, [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] It will take time to change those documentation so I would like to either change the LSOFT configuration or add some type of aliases. I am running the LSOFT on Windows. Anyone out there has some tips on this? I sure would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Charles E. Drawdy
Manager, Client Accounts, Licensing & Messaging Systems
E-Mail Administrator
Information Technology Services
Gallaudet University