"Marc J. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 19:47:07 -0500
January 24, 1996

To: ListServe

From: Marc J. Clark, CEO, Capital Markets Publishing, Inc.

Re: Mailing List For Distribution For Financial Publication Company

To Whom It May Concern:
        I'm inquiring to determine if your company can be of assistance to our
organization.  We have a semi-monthly financial publication called The IPO
INSIDER which reviews initial public offering companies for their investment
potential.  We currently publish on paper and electronically via the
internet, CompuServe and soon The Microsoft Network.  We have subscribers in
North America, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan and Israel.  Currently we have
the top performing financial newsletter portfolio in the country- 109% and
for 1995 our 1st Quarter 1995 portfolio returned 135.7% and the 4th Quarter
1995 portfolio returned 44.8%. I have recently appeared on CNBC, we our
quoted regularly in The Wall Street Journal, Investors Business Daily, Dow
Jones and Bloomberg wires.
        Please send information/proposals of mailing list availability; electronic
direct mail experience; costs/joint venture opportunities. If you would like
to see an electronic copy of The IPO INSIDER just send a reply email with
the word "sample" in the body. It is provided in Adobe Acrobat pdf format
and requires the Reader to view the document.  If you do not have the
reader, write the word "Reader" in the body also.  Additionally, we will
send promotional literature.
Thank you!
Marc J. Clark, CEO
Capital Markets Publishing, Inc.