Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:44:10 -0500
On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:16:30 -0500, Cichowicz.Casey
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Thanks for the responses.  Let me add to my report... When I look at the
>F-Secure Properties > Updates, I see that the virus definition databases
>are up-to-date. (2004-03-03).  I do in fact have BackWeb installed, and
>it seems to be doing its job automatically.  I can't find anything that
>seems out of date.  Any ideas where this message is coming from?
>

>>  Here's the message I get:
>>

>>Warning: your anti-virus database has not been updated in the last 15
>>days.
>>You may want to look into your database update procedures.
>>

>>Thanks!
>>
>>casey

I am having this same problem. The Antivirus Databases are being kept up to
date by Backweb ( we have a valid support contract ) and we still get the
messages. This only started happening about a month ago and there were NO
changes at all to listserv or any of the actual lists.

Any Replies to this, Please also send to my email address.

  Scott