Aldo Grand <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:04:00 -0400
Hi Ben,
thank you very much for your reply
but even if I inserted  hidden fields and form with callings of CGI in our listServ host I can have only the possibility to go to the main page of subscription
More precisely ->   <form action="https://lintst04.fao.org/cgi-bin/wa">

                            <input type="hidden" name="SUBED1" value="MYLIST">

I must be able to manage TCPGUI commands or any remote callings in order to have the identical page of
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=LSTOWN-L&A=1	with fields inserted in my own jsp page

so I'd be able to intercept the SUBSCRIBE, ADD and other commands...

So I'd like to know if this is possible

My mission is to customize the web app in order to communicate with the mail server as it happens with web services.