SHIRLEY VARMETTE - SOCIOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Oct 1994 11:57:18 -0400
Hi,

  You were suggested as a source of info about and possible host for
a mail list for small dog/toy breeds.  The suggestion came from Cindy
Tittle Moore who moderates the rec.pets.dogs newsgroup.

  Right now I need basic information as to how this can be done and how
I, as the list administrator would control/moderate it.  Needless to say,
I also need information on cost.

  Probably toy-l would not be an appropriate name as it might attract some
kooks and children.  Small-dogs is a better name, but I am open to
suggestions.

  Thanks for your help!

  Shirley Varmette
  SCSU.CTSTATEU.EDU