"Lee J. Silverman" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Nov 1993 17:50:54 LCL
        Perhaps this is not the best group for this, but it's the only
one that I know of.  I am an archive administrator for a
usenet/digestified group, and I'm looking for a package that can:
A)handle gatewaying between usenet and a digestified email list
B)handle email requests for files

As should be obvious from the title, this package needs to run under
Unix.  If someone could direct me to a FAQ or another group or
electronic mail list, I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Lee Silverman
--
Lee Silverman, Brown GeoPhysics ScB '94, ScM '95
Email to: [log in to unmask]