Rob Wideman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 07:26:38 -0400
Ben, as requested.

> Show version
LISTSERV(R) for Windows version 15.0, managed by:

Alias file version:          2006-09-01 16:56:00
Running under:               Windows Server 2003
Runmode:                     Standalone
Build date:                  20 Nov 2006

> Show license
License type:      Permanent
Expiration date:   None - perpetual license
Maintenance until: 30 Jun 2007, serial number MNT-************-5
Capacity:          Unlimited
Version:           15.0
Serial number:     ************-5
Build date:        20 Nov 2006

Comments:          1161

I would like to once again ask that we not even consider what I am trying to use to connect with the Listserv, the simple fact is that the Listserv is not responding in an appropriate manner to an EHLO command.

Why point the finger at a third party device that has nothing to do with how my Listserv responds?

Has anyone else seen a Listserv act like this?  Are there undocumented SMTPL.exe command line switches that can be used to modify this behavior?  Should I be reinstalling the software?  (If yes, can I overwrite the old install without losing my current lists and my archives?

Any help is greatly appreciated.