"Michael T. Fay" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 May 2001 15:47:23 -0500
The iPlanet MS is basically SIMS, which we are running. We run listserv on
it's own box under Solaris 7. Would be the same as 8 for your purposes. It
all seems to work find for us.
At 04:26 PM 5/14/01 -0400, you wrote:

>We are about to purchase a new SUN server (running Solaris 8) and
>plan to install their iPlanet product on it for E-mail. We will use
>IMAP for mail storage but we'll also have POP3 turned on for the
>die-hards. Is anyone currently using ListServ successfully with this
>configuration?   If so,  are you running ListServ on the same box as
>iPlanet or on a separate box?  If it is a separate box, what is the
>OS you're running on it?
>
>Any information you could provide would be appreciated!!
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Debby
>--
>Debbora (Debby) Bartel Quayle
>Assoc. Dir. Information Technology Services
>Help Desk & E-mail Administration
>
>Room 002 Burke Library
>Hamilton College (315) 859-4031  [log in to unmask]

Michael Fay                                     Illinois State University
Unix Systems Administration                     Normal, IL   61790
[log in to unmask]                         (309) 438-7317