Mickey Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:59:24 -0600
Liam Kelly wrote:
>> Now that I have the DBMS working, I'd like to import a file containing
>> my subscriber list.
>>

> To be clear, what exactly is working with the DBMS features, if not
> importing subscribers?

Right now it appears that it's the only thing that isn't working.  If I
use the web-interface to add a single subscriber, they're added to the list.

> And did you enable the DBMS debugging flags per Ben's suggestion?

Yes.  I also enabled tracing in unixODBC.  It doesn't even look like
it's getting hit.  I'm guessing that's because something odd is
happening with the upload resulting in the file not being saved, so it's
not accessible for processing, thus creating no queries.