John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 19:06:14 -0500
> To all:
>
> How can one verify the accuracy of the site traffic report like the one at
> the following web address:
> http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SS1=CHARITYCHANNEL.COM?
>
> Although installing a second server, upgrading the existing server to
> Windows 2000, and making too many New Year's resolutions <g> may have
> confused me, I think there is a problem with the reported daily traffic and
> subscription count.  The typical message count is three times the current
> reported figure, and the subscriber count appears to have remained unchanged for
> several days.

This information is pulled from all LISTSERV servers running in TABLELESS or
NETWORKED runmode. So this information is comming directly from your server.
The problem is this info is not updated on a regular basis and is generally a
week old. You will see from the present stats, that they are from December.