Louis J Wiesemann <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 May 2001 15:46:35 -0400
Thanks, defining the CGI variable with the complete site URL fixed this
problem for me.

I'm still curious if someone might be able to answer why defining
a WA_URL variable fixed it in one place, but did not seem to get used in
another place.

Thanks again.

Louis J. Wiesemann      [log in to unmask]     502-852-8952