Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:58:43 -0400
On Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:24:25 EDT, Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>  said:
> Just to clarify - I am not looking to subscribe to a blacklist;
> I am trying to get things to where -we- will not be listed in
> the blacklists!  :-(  At least not the system where we run
> Listserv....

That's OK too. I've just found it incredibly useful to keep *my* workload
down - remember that most spam comes in with broken/bogus addresses, so
when Listserv bounces it, it ends up in *my* mailbox.  You can trim all
the 'dnsbl' references if you don't want to use it.

The fun part of using dnsbl is you get to find out who on your campus is
being bad and relaying spam. ;)

/Valdis