Brian Peasey <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 20:53:02 +0000
Hi,

I'm looking for a Listserv(tm) to host a new list for beginners of
Microsoft Visual C++(MSVC). If you support the proposal below
and can host the list at your site, please email at

The main goal of the list will be to provide beginners with a place where
they can help one another with MSVC. This idea is working well in
another list I manage for beginners of Microsoft Visual Basic
([log in to unmask]). Beginners of all
different levels and backgrounds have been greatly helped by this
list. If allowed, I would like to name the list MSVC-BEGINNERS@

In the near future, I will be passing the VISBAS-BEGINNERS list over
to someone else and will begin learning MSVC. I'm familiar with most
of the day to day problems that list owners encounter and am able to
manage list headers, etc.. Also, I  rely on the subscribers of LSTOWN-L
for any help I may need, so as not to be a drain on the administrator
of the Listserv(tm).

Thanks for your consideration :-]

Regards,
Brian Peasey