Scott Green <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Jun 1993 09:03:06 CST
Hello.

A user on our MUSIC/SP system has an AFD subscription to some files at
PUCC.  I have in place a disconnected virtual machine running an exec
that handles incoming non-mail files to the MUSIC system.  If the exec
sees a Netdata file, it just hands it to MUSIC (MUSIC can interpret
Netdata).  But it appears that the Netdata dest. field in the AFD file
just has "PUCC  LISTSERV" where normally the intended recipient's node
and user id appears, and MUSIC can't figure out where to deliver the
AFD file.  Can anybody shed some light on this for me?  Thanks.

| Scott Green                   | BITNET Postmaster & Technical Rep |
| Jacksonville State University | Consultant/Programmer,            |
| Jacksonville, Alabama (USA)   | Academic Computer Services        |
| (205) 782-5233                | SDG1@JSUCCVM1                     |