Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:30:02 -0700
 Hi all,

   I'm not sure what's happening, but I'm getting a
 server error message when I try to access my lists.

   http://www.home-harbor-inn.com/archives

   I stopped and restarted the apache server using
 my server webmin panel, but I'm getting the same
 result on the listserve.  The domains and webpages
 are loading fine, the Mysql database is functioning,
 it's just the listserve that's giving me errors.

   Does anyone have any advice?  I'm not the server
 side tech guy for the domain, and he's not always
 available on short notice. I mainly deal with FTPing
 files, folders and web pages.

   Thanks,
   Ron