"Wheeler, Doug (NTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:18:12 -0400
Tim,
Does the Internet Guest Account (ISUR_servername) account have RX permissions on your web folders?
Doug

Doug Wheeler
Sr. Technical Analyst - Information Resources
Neenah Technical Center
Georgia-Pacific Corporation
email : mailto:[log in to unmask]
voice : 920.729.8178 fax : 920.729.8164

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Parker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 1:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Couple of ListServ Questions 1.8e/Win2k

here are a couple of questions that I am hoping someone can help me with. I
am running 1.8e on Win2k Server (x330 IBM Netfinity)

1. We currently are not using the web interface except for internal
users (not our e-commerce users) so we have it "protected" by NT
authentication. So there are access denied errors to a few web file.
If I run the ListServ & LSMTP services under a specific account, I can
then grant access to that account right?

2. It appears, can't believe I never noticed this before, that this is
only using one processor on our box. Is it possible to get it to use
two? How?

Tim Parker
Senior Webmaster
EBWorld.com