Brian Peasey <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 13:35:29 -0500
Hi,

I hope I'm in the right forum for this question.

I am a listowner and a number of years ago, I added the "*Subject Tag =" to
my header file and it worked fine.
Recently I subscribed to another list and it doesn't have subject tags
showing up, even though it's in the header file. I've been in contact with
the listowner and a few years ago he added it and couldn't get it to work.
His version is 1.8d so it should support it. Any suggestions for a solution
to this puzzle? The listowner would still like to get this working. Below is
a cut'n past of his header file. Thanks :-))

Brian Peasey

*
* AUTINET FORUM - Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Discussion List
*
* <HTML>
* AUTINET FORUM, a free, open, unmoderated electronic list discussing
* all aspects of Autism and developmental disorders, but especially
* High-Function Autism (HFA) and Asperger's Syndrome (AS) has been
* running since March 1996. Its aim is to be a point of unity
* between Autistic/Asperger people, their parents, friends and helpers,
* and neurologists, psychiatrists, psychologists (both clinicians and
* researchers), educationalists and others in the field.
*
* Owner:    Peter Wise <[log in to unmask]>
*
* Web Page: <a href="http://homepages.iol.ie/~wise/autinet/">
* http://homepages.iol.ie/~wise/autinet/
* </HTML>
*
* Owner=                [log in to unmask]
* Owner= Quiet:
* Owner=                [log in to unmask]
*
* Access Control Keywords
*
* Review=               Owner
* Send=                 Private
* Stats=                Normal
*
* Distribution Keywords
*
* Ack=                  No
* Digest=               Yes,Same,Daily
* Reply-To=             Sender,Ignore
* Sender=               List
*
* Error Handling Keywords
*
* Auto-Delete=          Yes,Full-Auto
* Errors-To=            [log in to unmask]
*
* Maintenance / Moderation Keywords
*
* Notebook=             Yes,/listserv/lists/public/autinet,Weekly,Private
* Notebook-Header=      Full
* Notify=               Yes
* Renewal=              6-monthly,Delay(30),probe
* Sizelim=              400
* Daily-Threshold=      100
* Subject-Tag=          AUTINET
*
* Security Keywords
*
* Confidential=         No
* Validate=             Yes,Confirm
*
* Subscription Keywords
*
* Confirm-Delay=        168
* Default-Options=      Renew,Repro,NoDigest,NoIndex,Full
* Subscription=         Owner,Confirm
*
*