Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 18:53:36 -0500
On Sat, 3 Feb 2001, Ben Parker wrote:

> This has been suggested a number of times by various people and it is in the
> Development process.  What specific functions would you like to see LISTSERV do
> with LDAP?

If all goes well, everyone here at Temple will have an LDAP directory
entry. I would like to see the "add" command be able to read addresses
from that directory based on the value of a key, such as a course
reference number. This way, students in a particular course could easily
be added to each course instructors' Listserv list through an automated
process. Does this make sense?