"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Sun, 20 Nov 88 14:40:02 GMT
There is a stupid bug in the 1.5o (actually DYNACC and above) version of DIST2
which forces the DISTcode on outbound files  to '0'. I wrote a 1-line fix, but
it has to be installed on all  the servers relaying the file. Considering that
the DISTcode is not of vital importance,  and the problems we had with garbled
update files past UMSLVMA,  I don't think it would be a good  idea to ship the
fix to everybody. I'd rather wait for  something more serious, if any, to send
a fix shipment.

  Eric