"Jonathan S. Nowak" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 21:59:50 -0500
Hello!

I started a mailing list two days ago, never realizing how many people would
be joining it, and so quickly.    I was planning on using my e-mail program
(EUDORA) to manually maintain the list, forwarding all incoming list-related
messages to the users on the list...

I see now, that it really is impossible, and I need to find someone who is
willing to add my mailing list to their LISTSERV...

The mailing list is "HypnoSex"  and it is for discussions about Hypnosis,
and it's use in sexuality, and in actual sex.

If anyone is willing to help me out, I would REALLY appreciate it!!!

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan
-------
                    /////
                   ( o o )
|             Jonathan S. Nowak              |
| "Weebils Wobble, But They Don't Fall Down" |