Lori Thedin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:01:40 -0500
I would think you could just change the SMTP_Forward on the Listserv program
Basic Configuration to point to your exchanger server.  You will have to set
up routing/relaying on your exchange server.  If you have exchange 5.5 then
you set that up under the Internet Mail Service properties, routing tab,
routing restrictions button, and set up the IP of the box with Listserv on
it in the checkbox "Hosts and clients with these IP addresses."

We are not running Solaris at our company...however what I have said seems
like a logical method of changing over the SMTP forward.  You will have to
restart the listserv service and the SMTP service for the changes to take
affect.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Kapenga [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 7:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: changing destination of mail

Good morning,

We are about to change our mail environment from a sendmail solution to a MS
exchange solution. We currently have listserv 1.8d running on solaris 2.7
with sendmail 8.10. We would like to repoint the listserv outgoing mail from
our current solaris mailserver to the exchange server.

Please provide any hints on hopefully a simple solution.
Thanks

Dennis Kapenga
Capital University