Tracey McCartney <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:10:49 -0500
I am seeking to enter into a small contract with some very savvy person
with the proven ability to substantially modify some of the standard
Listserv web templates to particular specs.  Interested parties should
contact me with inquiries and examples of work they've done on other templates.

I am looking mostly for a re-arrangement of some of the elements on a
couple of templates to make them actually usable for the average Listserv
subscriber.

Please contact me off-list if you're interested - [log in to unmask] .

Thanks,

Tracey McCartney