Eric Thomas <ERIC@LEPICS>
Tue, 5 Sep 89 17:55:05 GMT
In case I haven't already said so, there was a typo in Netmonth and the
proper list for this kind of postings is indeed -L, not -M /Eric

To:  Listserver Managers,

  Hello!

     I wish to start a new mailing list and need help to do so.  You were
recommended to me by Chris Condon at Yalevm, Editor of NetMonth Magazine.
I do not have a Listserv at my node and need someone to take on my list.
Please help!
     The list's purpose is to join the student organization's under NACURH,
National Association of College and University Residence Halls, together
over the network, give them a forum of discussion and give them resources
of both people to contact and a repository of information.
     This list will NOT be restricted to NACURH members.  ALL those interested
in college and university residence halls will be encouraged to join the list.
Those who are involved with student government of the residence halls and
administration of the residence halls and programming will be strongly
encouraged to join.

     I hope one of you will be able help me.  It would be greatly appreciated.

                                             Sincerely,

                                             Charles Lyons

   [ Education never ends.  The more we learn, the more we know ourselves. ]
   [ Charles Lyons,  Student Senate Liason, Inter-Residnce Organization of ]
   [ University of New Hampshire, USA   |   Bitnet Address:   C_LYONS@UNHH ]
   [ These are MY opinions and do NOT in any way reflect UNH or node UNHH. ]