"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Feb 1992 09:18:24 EST
On Thu, 6 Feb 1992 13:41:43 EST Lawrence E. Rondot said:
>I'll pass on a second to have a presentation on LISTSERV at the workshop.
>
>Would it be worth having UA video tape the presentation and making that
>available for folks who were not able to attend the meeting?
I don't know if this is possible, but I'd sure like to take a straw
poll.  Please respond directly to me.

>I'll also toss in a plug for Harry.  He manages with very little in the way
>of resources to put on a GOOD confrence.  If you have to pick just a couple
>
>Larry Rondot,
While I definitely appreciate the words of encouragement,
I must put forward that I only maintain the list of people
who agree to talk.  The attendees are the ones who put on the
presentations, in a voluntary manner.  In addition, a lot of
the credit belongs to the local site.  They are the ones working
diligently making sure everyone can eat, and that the rooms are
ready.  MSU is already working on the 1993 workshop.  If I do my
job right, I'm finished by Tuesday night, and I can relax for the
next three days.
/ahw