Sat, 18 Oct 1997 12:13:53 +0300
Hello!

This is Apostolis Rudis from Thessaloniki Macedonia Greece.

Note: This e-mail address belongs to my wife who's doing her post
graduate studies in Clinical Psychology at Aristotle University of
Thessaloniki. My personal e-mail account is [log in to unmask]

Let me get straight to the point. At this time, I'm translating the
"Amber Chronicles" in Greek, a series of ten books written by
Roger Zelazny, an American science fiction writer.

I have subscribed to [log in to unmask], the mailing list that
discusses the Amber Chronicles along with the relative role-playing
game named "Amber Diceless Role Playing Game" written by
Erick Wujcik (Phage Press Company).

I'd like to create the Greek version of this mailing list, so after the
publication of the first two books of the series (which are already
ready for the publisher) I can discuss the books with the Greek
readers in my native language. All I need from you is the permission
to create this list and wait to gather the readers there and talk about
the relative subjects.

As you can understand, it will take a long period of time in order
for the mailing list to be known by my people and to start getting
subscribers to it. But I can wait, if you can.

I don't know if this idea is welcome by you, or if there is space in
your server to create it. I just want you to know that I search the
Internet desperately, as I'd like to include the address in the
preface of the first book which is going to be published really soon.

So, if you find that the main idea is not accepted (even for now) by
you, it would be a great help if you'd give me some guidelines of
where I could find a provider that would allow me to create a free
mailing list.

As I don't usually follow those discussion groups, please send any

Thank you very much for your time and I really hope that you are
going to think about my request.

Greetings from Greece.

Antonia & Apostolis