Steve Middlebrook <C94882SM@WUVMD>
Tue, 2 Aug 88 14:47:53 CST
In case everyone doesn't know it, Database searches on 1.5n servers seem
to have some extra niceties, one of which is suggesting a different server
if the one you're talking to doesn't have the archive in question:

--> Error: Database LISTS is not available from this node. You might wish to
    resend your request to LISTSERV@TCSVM, the nearest server to RICE hosting
    this database. Database removed from search list.

But to search TCSVM I have to quit LDBASE and start over.  Not a big pain,
but a command to make the switch would be nice.  Eric, can we have a
NEWSERVER or some such command??

Steve "Give-me-something-nice-and-I'll-ask-for-more" Middlebrook