"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Sep 1992 09:55:07 EDT
Release 1.7d will require a change to LSVMAINT.  I will send the change
out once 1.7d is released.  One of functions of LSVMAINT is not
incorporated into LISTSERV, the deletion of deleted nodes from SIGNUP FILE
and PWLIST FILE(now both in the SIGNUP2 FILE).  The deletion of
deleted nodes from LIST files will still be a useful exercise of LSVMAINT.

LISTDEL does not correctly handle the new rejection notices.  I am
working on an update.

Both facilities will be sent to users of record when appropriate.

/ahw