Jeff Loetel <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:02:43 -0400
I am running Solaris with LISTSERV. There are multiple
lists up. I am not the owner but I have to make changes
to the header. I have changed the 'go.user' file and to make myself the
postmaster. Now I need to restart the server? Once that is done I can use
the GET and POST commands to make changes to the header? If this is correct
and what I have done is correct. I need to reboot the server? Question: Is
this the OS server or the LISTSERV server or is there a distinction? If I
have to reboot the entire box then, is there anything specific that I have
to do to bring LISTSERV backup or should it be configured to come back up
automatically?

Bottom line, I have to chage the header and I am not the owner.