Michael Loftis <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:41:30 -0600
--On September 19, 2005 11:42:41 AM -0400 Listserv Admin
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Paul Karagianis wrote:
<...>
> That's one of the best understatements I've read in a long time! ;-)
>
> Seriously, I'd have a revolt on my hands if List Owners were unable to
> be creative with their mailing list home page designs, where even a
> font can take on religious argument.  We view inconsistency of "needed"
> information to subscribers as a List Owner training issue and thus
> as an opportunity for learning.

Academia is not the only type of organization with this affliction. :)

Even when making lists for customers we get customers who "need" full
customization capabilities.  ListServ provides this in a much better way
than anything else I've encountered to date.  That doesn't mean there isn't
something out there that is better, just that I haven't seen it, not that
I've been looking all that hard.