"Erixon-Stanford, Mignon" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:50:11 -0400
Greetings folks.  We're having some problems with one list: Ornith-L.
The Listowner/Editor experiences intermittent problems posting.
There is no pattern to when/why the postings do not go thru.

She is listowner/editor of another list,  same listserv machine, and has
no
problems with Birdnet at all.  Email to both lists is sent from the same
machine,
same email address.  The only difference is that Ornith-l was brought
over
from U. Ark. and afterwards we upgraded to 15.5.  That oughtn't make
a difference, though.  All the old archives are visible, searchable,
etc.

Any ideas/suggestions are welcome.

Here's the header info for the one that works intermittently:

ORNITH-L: the scientific discussion of Ornithology
List-ID= ORNITH-L
Subscription= Open,Confirm
Review= Owner         Send= Editor         Reply-to= List,Ignore
Notify= No                Files= No               Renewal= None
Stats= None               Ack= No                Confidential= No
X-Tags= No
Notebook= Yes,/var/listserv/home/ornith-l,Monthly,Private
Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,08:45,400
Default-Options= REPRO,NODIGEST,NOMIME
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask],quiet([log in to unmask])
Errors-To= [log in to unmask]

Here's the header info for the one that works well all the time:

Ornithological research discussion
List-ID= Birdnet
Review=Private     Send=Private
Subscription=By_Owner   Notify=No
Reply-to=List, Respect  Confidential=No
Files=No     Validate=Yes       X-Tags=No
Stats=None   Ack=No       Renewal=None
Notebook=Yes,/var/listserv/home/birdnet,Monthly,Private
Digest=Yes,Same,Daily,9:25,400
Owner= [log in to unmask],quiet([log in to unmask])
Errors-to= [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance.

Mignon Erixon-Stanford
Internet Coordinator