Andrew Stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 15:27:18 +0100
I get the following error when trying to post an HTML document with graphics to a list. I have set Attachments=Yes

I did an archive search but the messages returned did not relate directly to my problem. (and were quite old)

The message does have multi-part mime text/plain; text/html;  image/gif tags in it and is valid (sent it to myself to check)

Ideas ?

Andrew
LISTSERV was unable  to process your multipart MIME message  because it did not
contain any  MIME body part in  a format that LISTSERV  understands