Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:10:51 -0500
On 3/5/2010 07:48, Eckard, Steven wrote:
> Paul, thanks for that. I guess I still don't understand why this user receives
> the digested messages from over a 24/48 hour period as opposed to receiving
> the individual messages as they are sent. None of the other subscribers are
> getting them like that to my knowledge. These are helpdesk employees,
> typically student employees,  and they routinely send messages to each other
> to inquire about changing shifts/times to work. So, they need to receive them
> rightaway. I added digest=no, but realize that is the default anyway. I am
> awaiting her response to see if it continues. Thanks again!

If any messages were posted to the list after the last daily digest was issued,
a final digest should have been issued when you added 'Digest= No' to the list
configuration.  Going forward, the subscriber should receive individual messages
as they are posted to the list.

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team