Roger Fajman <RAF@NIHCU>
Tue, 18 Jul 89 20:31:55 EDT
I checked on some of the files you mention:

LISTSERV GROUPS

How do you know there is a newer one?  Mine came at the same time as
yours and corresponds to the date in NETINFO FILELIST.  I requested
a copy from LISTSERV@BITNIC and got what I already had.

BITNET GATES

My copy is newer, but my subscription is with NETSERV, not LISTSERV.
The date in NETINFO FILELIST corresponds with your date.

BITNET USERHELP

Again my copy is newer, but it came from my subscription to NetMonth,
not from [log in to unmask]  The date in NETINFO FILELIST is consistent
with yours.

It appears that NETINFO INDEX is no longer being updated in parallel
with NETINFO FILELIST.  NETINFO FILELIST seems more up to date.
I reported this to INFO@BITNIC, but received no response.

I have not received BITNEWS for some time either.  I was assuming that
none had been sent.  Is that wrong?

Roger