"Castiglione, Andrew P." <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 18:41:35 -0700
Hi,

I am a new list owner  of the list   [log in to unmask]  Is there way
getting a generic mailtpl to see what it looks like.

This what I received back from my listserv:

> get ayso-l mailtpl
File "AYSO-L MAILTPL" is registered in LISTSERV's file catalog, but the
physical file is not present.

Summary of resource utilization