Nick Gimbrone <NJG@CORNELLA>
Mon, 11 May 87 17:39:53 EDT
>Is?/Can?/Should? this be changed so that all recipients for a node
>appear in the to: field?
I always have liked seeing this information in the header too. I think
it is a good idea to do so. I would also like to see the list of who
gets the mail file for these lists based upon the site, rather than
the node. However I also realize that this most likely represents
a who lot more work and may very well not be worth it (or desired by
others). Inclusion of such information in the headers allows me to
avoid resending important pieces to others at my site which it turns
out have already seen them (since they are also on the list). I simply
can not keep straight who is on which lists at my site (and neither
can a lot of others it seems from the number of forwarded postings
I get :-). It would do a lot to reduce the numbers of times I have to
read an interesting/important posting. -njg