Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:53:46 -0500
On: Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 07:41:18AM +0100,subramanyeswari Wrote:

} I have a list which is in held sate. When i freed the list, it logged the following messages in the log and did not send the messages.
}
} Digest size limit exceeded, sending special issue...
} An   error  occurred   while  logging   mail   to  the   archives  of   the (...).

Unless your archive files have had a hard i/o error, you have most
likely exceeded the space allocated..

Check with your system admins.  If you are paying for the list
hosting, they will probably be happy to sell you some more space.

Or you can just erase some of the older archives.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67