Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 16:29:42 -0400
On 6 Oct 2000, at 15:59, John L. Mottl wrote:

>I have gotten several of these today and they are not getting to the list?
>Any Ideas?

(Begin Eudora Double Message ID FAQ)

Your mail was rejected because it had a duplicated "Message-Id:",
QUALCOMM's current recomendations are given below.

10/07/98: An increasing amount of mail directed to Listserv lately has
been rejected as invalid because the header contains a duplicated
"Message-Id:" field.  The mail exhibiting this specific problem usually
comes from subscribers using 4.1.X versions of Eudora.  (03/23/99: And
possibly version 4.2 beta prior to build 22?)

03/23/99: The following is QUALCOMM's current recomendation: