Harold Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Jan 89 14:02:43 EST
>Is it possible to change the default of having a file to be edited
>being received into 'all notebook?' I've tried receiving the punched
>mail file into different file names and they all seem to be ignored.
>thanks for any info.

You can change the default for the receive command with the "DEFAULTS"
command.  You cannot change the actual notebook from the default at the
time you execute the "RECEIVE" command.

To change the default name from ALL NOTEBOOK to UNREAD NOTEBOOK

DEFAULTS SET RECEIVE NOTEBOOK UNREAD

Hope this helps...

Harold C Pritchett         |  BITNET:  HAROLD@UGA
BITNET TechRep             |    ARPA:  [log in to unmask]
The University of Georgia  |    BELL:  (404) 542-3135
Athens, GA 30602           |