Steve Middlebrook <C94882SM@WUVMD>
Wed, 08 Apr 87 15:23:12 CST
>Before I munge the virtual universe... would *anyone* who has gotten the
>local file server functions of LISTSERV please send me a quick cookbook
>of how this is done?

Being new at LISTSERVing, I would also appreciate some direction in this
area.  We've tried sending files to LISTSERV with PUT commands in them, but it
complains that the files are unknown.  Creating dummy files with the same
name on LISTSERV's disks and having listowners replace them with the real
files also fails.

Do we have to manually create a filelist for the list?  I seriously doubt
that we can create files that has all that info in the proper columns.  Is
there an automated way to do all this?

Thanks in advance,

Steve Middlebrook
Educational Computing Services