Bob Parks <C27901RP@WUVMD>
Thu, 7 Jan 88 15:54:06 CST
I have many accounts.  One I use to collect notebooks and then ship
them to another account.  I then MAIL from that account.  Hence on
this account I am not signed up for LSTSRV-L but I am sending something
to it.  LISTSERV will not accept my SET NOACK from this account because
I am not registered on this account (but am on another account).

Soooooo, is there any way to get LISTSERV to 'shut-up' the ACKS about
distribution when I am not registered on the particular list?

Bob