Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:34:34 -0400
If this relates to forwarding LISTSERV(R) related distributions, I highly
recommend against doing that.  Once forwarding is established to a new
userid, the new userid then has many difficulties unsubscribing the old
userid.

It would be better for the old userid to UNSUBSCRIBE and the new userid
to SUBSCRIBE.