Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Dec 2013 15:02:37 +0000
There have been seven major releases since LISTSERV 1.8d and unless someone is actually running 1.8d on one of those platforms, we wouldn't have any way to test it.

It seems to me that if you are going to go to the trouble to migrate to a modern operating system, you should strongly consider upgrading LISTSERV to a supported version.

Nathan