Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Jun 1993 11:30:40 EDT
I've been getting complaints similar to the one below about 3 times a
day on various different lists.

Can anyone shed some light on what might be causing these problems and
a possible fix?

Thanks,
       Jim...
I have been trying to subscribe to listserv group GOLF-L at UBVM. I get
an E-Mail response that my subscribtion has been received by the
listserve@ubvm and a confirmation code to return E-Mail. I return the
confirmation code and I get another E-Mail that the confirmation code
does not exist. I tried using just "ok" and "ok XXXXXX", without the
quotes. Neither one works. Could you please give me some help? Thanks
in advance for assistance.