"Patrick B. O'Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:43:35 -0800
In unix, sorry, wa has permissions which must be observed,
Wa has a config file.

I too upgraded today 14.5-15.0! But within Red Hat, it looks good.

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Randy Klumph
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 3:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: wa.exe and cgi-bin Listserv 15.0

I upgraded today from 14.5 to 15.0. (Win2K)

Archive access has historically been  http://tr.wou.edu/archives and
continues to function.

The "Email Lists" link from the new Administrator interface -
http://tr.wou.edu/CGI-BIN/WA.EXE?INDEX
returns to the same display as the ...edu/archives but returns Page not
found errors when selecting any of the lists.

How do I get wa.exe to synchronize with the original path?

Regards,
Randy Klumph
The National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness
The Teaching Research Institute
345 N Monmouth Ave
Monmouth, OR 97361