Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:16:43 -0600

see http://www.lsoft.com/products/default.asp?item=listplex

>We have Listserv Classic, Lite, HPO, ListPlex - any others
>we should know about?

LISTSERV Maestro.
see http://www.lsoft.com/products/default.asp?item=maestro

Occasional visits to the L-Soft website turn up all kinds of interesting
stuff, like LISTSERV Public Training:

see http://www.lsoft.com/products/default.asp?item=training

>> license, second copy of LISTSERV will refuse to start. (With the proper
>> license however, yes it does work.  Practical limit seems to be about 25
>> instances of LISTSERV per machine.)
>
>Is this due to technical considerations, or the inability to find
>sysadmins both crazy and clued enough to do it? ;)

Technical issues.  L-Soft does 'private-label' (true virtual domain) list
hosting (using ListPlex) for well over 100 customers.