"Michael R. Gettes" <CCMRG@BUACCA>
Mon, 22 Aug 88 12:57:32 EDT
>As usual, only the backbone sites got the new PEERS NAMES. Non-backbone
>sites are never updated automatically, for the reasons that you know.
>
>  Eric

OK, considering this bit of information which I was not totally aware of...

could all sites please do the following as soon as possible?

  (1) retrieve PEERS NAMES from the nearest backbone server.
  (2) install PEERS NAMES (obviously) and execute CMS LSVPRSUM
      and then reboot your listserv. This should get it to recognize
      BUACCA instead of BOSTONU.
  (3) If you have not executed the LSVCHGMS package on your listserv,
      then please let me know and I would be more than happy to assist
      you in any way I can.

If this procedure is not OK -- then someone tell me so, otherwise
about 1 day of no one complaining will mean that it should work.

Thanks for all the help. I really need this done -- the 100 files
a day is getting out of hand!

/mrg