Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:26:27 -0500
>Dear List:
>
>We are attempting to implement the web interface of listserv after an
>upgrade but are unable to view any of the lists.  We are getting the
>following...
>
>From this page you can browse the online archives of the following mailing
>lists:
>
>Not available
>      No list is currently available for browsing.
>
>Note that confidential or sensitive lists may be unlisted. If you know the
>exact name of the list you are looking for, but could not find it on this
>page, try the unlisted
>archive form instead.
>
>When we go into the ListServ Site Configuration Utility, Web Archives, and
>then select lists, all of the lists we want are listed.
>We have set up the web server to get access to the wa.exe
>and we have set up the directory to point at the archives directory.
>
>Any advice would be much appreciated.
>
>Thanks.

Note that you need to have a subdirectory in the archives directory
which is the same name as the mailing list.  If these directories
exist I'd make sure that LISTSERV has read/write permissions for them
and that the web server can see them (you can do this by manually
going to http://your.listserv.server/archives/listname/ and seeing
what, if anything, your web browser displays).

If the subdirectories do not exist, then after creating them you
should make sure to GET and PUT the mailing list header (or just open
it in the web interface and click on 'Update' without making any
changes).

Hope this helps!
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support