Jose Maria Blasco <JMBLASCO@DEARN>
Tue, 21 Feb 89 19:25:33 MEZ
I've been  asked by my  management not to make  any further comment  in public
lists about the political  situation of EARN. I can't even reply  on my own if
someone sends a public attack to me (I will be able to reply, but I must agree
the text of  what I'll say with  my bosses). Therefore if from  now on there's
something  considered  political  discussed  in  some list  and  I  don't  say
anything, this does  not mean that I  agree or I disagree.  Private mail could
clarify if  in doubt. All  this does of course  not apply to  purely technical
discussions, which I will be allowed to continue without restriction.

Regarding the LSTSRV-L request for more  information, with the agreement of my
boss I've made the EARNTECH archives at DEARN public. People willing to access
these archives are advised to  search since September past year approximately.
Please contact me if you have any difficulty in accessing the archives.

  Jose Maria