Rob Draughon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Dec 1995 00:48:31 -0700
Hello,

My name is Rob Draughon and I'm currently looking for a host site for my mailing list.  I am the webmaster for the Canada Toronto East Mission alumni page (http://www.goodnet.com/~rob), and I would like to start a small list for missionaries that have served in the Toronto Mission.  This will allow each of us to stay in touch, as well as some friends from the Toronto area.  Currently there are about 25 "alumni" but there will be some more in the future.  The number of messages per day will be very few.  In fact, there will probably only be a few each week.  If there is anyone that could help me, please respond to [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Rob Draughon
Mesa, AZ