Mark Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:08:39 -0400
Hi,

I'm in the process of migrating from CREN Listproc to Lsoft Listserv.
Listproc has the ability to map a number of email addresses to one address
used for subscription. For example, this email from me is rewritten by our
mail server to be "From" [log in to unmask], but if I send mail
from my personal workstation, it'll be "From"
[log in to unmask] In Listproc I could make an entry in the
list's alias file mapping [log in to unmask] to
[log in to unmask] and be able to send messages and commands from
both locations.

Is ther any way to do this in Listserv?

Thanks,

 - Mark
--
Mark Berman, Director for Networks & Systems
Williams College, OIT, Jesup Hall